Utilizing YouTube Shorts to Boost Engagement
Since its global release 1 year ago, YouTube Shorts have now exceeded 15 billion daily views, giving businesses and creators a unique way to deliver engaging content for marketing campaigns.
Here are a few benefits to utilizing YouTube Shorts in your next campaign.
- YouTube Shorts allow users to shoot, edit and upload content straight from your mobile device.
- Short form content which is designed to remain under 60 seconds.
- Quick content which allows for a more consistent upload schedule.
YouTube Shorts open up a completely new avenue to engage with customers. Since Shorts have a maximum length of 60 seconds it's best to take a different approach than a standard video content.
Here are a few concepts to utilize the power of YouTube Shorts:
- Quick Tips
- Special Offers
- Product Showcase
- Fun Facts about a product
- Behind the scenes
- Daily updates regarding your services (for instance new inventory arriving, sales events, etc)
- Create Looping content (Youtube shorts automatically loop)
Now is the time to jump into YouTube Shorts as it's relatively new and can give you the competitive edge for your marketing content. If you’re still not comfortable taking the leap here are a few stats on YouTube Shorts engagement.
- 2 billion monthly YouTube users.
- 70% of YouTube watch time is on mobile devices.
- 77% of Americans aged between 15-37 years old are on YouTube.
- YouTube is the second-most visited Website in the world.
Stats provided by Earthweb
If you are looking to create engaging video content and stay ahead of the curve on new features and technologies coming out for marketing campaigns, The Moran Group is your one stop shop.
We can get you up-to-speed and give you the competitive edge by utilizing new features such as YouTube Shorts to increase your traffic, engagement and overall ROI from your next marketing campaign.
Stay up to date with everything marketing by checking out The Moran Group’s Blog.