The Moran Group is a locally owned and operated company with nearly 40 years of experience. We have a diverse team and we are passionate about marketing, our clients, and their success.
We are looking for an experienced Laravel/PHP Developer that is interested in growing into a Lead Developer position, at least 3 years experience with PHP is required.
- Frequently contribute core logic for data reporting and data mapping in Laravel.
- API Integrations (Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Meta, etc).
- Collaborate with Product Managers to deliver production-ready automated advertising tools.
- Define and maintain relational and NoSQL databases.
- Building "Low-Code" data solutions.
- At least 3+ years of working experience as PHP / Laravel Developer
- Strong knowledge of PHP 7+, Eloquent ORM, Laravel Command Line, and Laravel
- Basic understanding of front-end, HTML/CSS (React is a bonus)
Our small development team is highly collaborative as we develop and maintain projects for every department of the agency. The value that we provide takes many shapes, here are some examples:
- Process Automation – Using software to make internal processes more efficient.
- Campaign Tracking – A large portion of our time is dedicated to improving and maintaining code that tracks the results of our clients' marketing campaigns.
- Custom Reporting – As a team, we deliver unique month-end reporting solutions for our clients. This reporting often requires custom development and creative input from developers.
- Dynamic Marketing Campaigns driven entirely by software. We custom-build marketing tools based on the business challenges and needs of our clients.
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote
- Paid holidays
- Vacation and personal days
- Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
- 401k with matching contributions
- And more!
Bonus points for any of the following:
- Experience with React
- Experience with micro-services
- Experience with continuous deployment
- API Experience with any of the following: QuickBase, Google Ads, Meta, Microsoft Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Sheets, The Trade Desk.