Web Content Coordinator
Location: New Orleans, LA
The Moran Group is continuing to grow and is seeking an additional, full-time Web Content Coordinator. Be part of a quickly growing New Orleans Digital Marketing team at one of the top Louisiana ad agencies:
- Strong company culture
- Environment to learn with training events from top partners such as Google
- Opportunity to make a direct impact within our digital team
- Freedom to create your own path
- Google Partner Agency
The Web Content Coordinator will assist the Web Content Manager in being the voice of our clients across the web. From social media to search engine optimization to blogging to website pages and campaigns and more, be a part of the client’s online success.
- Maintain client sites and provide recommendations to improve UX
- Research and compose blog posts around targeted keywords
- Keyword research for new clients
- Monitor clients’ website traffic for notable increases or decreases
- Compose social media updates for clients and monitor online interaction
- Competitive research for social and SEO
- Maintain website accuracy for clients
Desired skills are listed below, but we have team members with varying experiences and backgrounds, so email us a note and your resume and let us know why you would be a great fit!
- BA/BS in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, English, or a related field.
- Past experience with online projects (social media management, website testing, blogging, etc.).
- Both creative and analytical, being able to derive meaning from data through analytics.
- Excellent writer and communicator (in both written and verbal form).
The Moran Group is an eclectic bunch of advertising professionals passionate about the automotive world. For 30 years, as a fully integrated automotive ad agency, we have partnered with automotive clients to make local, regional, & national leaders. Recently we opened an office in New Orleans, also now adding clients from industries in addition to automotive retail!
To apply, email Emily Kerner at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (504) 265-8842 with any questions.
Job Type: Full-time
Sales environment(s): Office
Onboarding time: 1-3 months